Dwarf Indian Mudskipper (Periophthalmus novemradiatus)
From The Aquarium Wiki
Dwarf Indian Mudskipper
38 Litres (10 US G.)
4.6-6.1cm (1.8-2.4 ")
7.5 - 8.0
25.6--7.2°C (78 -19 °F)
This animal is available captive bred
- Pearse's Mudskipper
Additional scientific names
- Gobius novemradiatus, Periophthalmus pearsei
- Found around the coastlines of India, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines and parts of northern Indonesia.
- Not sexually dimorphic
- Much more peaceful than related species
- Prepared diets. They will eat the same insects Toxotes eats, as they dwell in water, and land
- Paludarium to give this fish land to haul onto.
- A much more peaceful species than some.
- Smaller than most, typically only reacing 2 inches at best