Quoy's Parrotfish (Scarus quoyi)
From The Aquarium Wiki
473 Litres (125 US G.)
17.8-22.9cm (7-9 ")
8.1 - 8.4
25.6-26.7°C (78 -80 °F)
- Green-Blotched Parrotfish
- India to Japan, and Micronesia.
- Sequential hermaphrodites, like other Parrotfish.
- Relatively peaceful; not known to eat corals.
- Grazer - will eat algae, and other food you introduce it to.
- Reef tank; probably due to being smaller, these are less known to eat corals.
- Like most Parrotfish, they are known to be fairly docile.
- A fish that is mostly blue-green on the head with orange on the body, mostly accentuating the scales.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )