Fox Coral (Nemenzophyllia sp.)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Fox Coral, Jasmine Coral, Ridge Coral
- Sandbed, Low, Middle of tank.
- Photosynthetic and filter feeder.
- A weekly broadcast feeding of plankton, or reef food should suffice.
- Thrives in higher nitrate conditions. Will also do well under many of the same conditions that a Bubble Coral will do well under.
- Has toxic sting, keep other corals that you value away.
- Calcified under skeleton, pillowy ruffly body with mouths in at the core.