Micro Rasbora (Boraras micros)
From The Aquarium Wiki
(Redirected from Micro Rasbora)
38 Litres (10 US G.)
1-1.3cm (0.4-0.5 ")
6.5 - 7.0
25 -28 °C (77-82.4°F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
Sexing[edit | edit source]
- Males are bright orange, females are tan to light orange.
Tank compatibility[edit | edit source]
- A peaceful shoaling fish that should be kept in groups of 6 or more. Due to their size should only be kept with equally small fish such as Pygmy Corydoras.
Diet[edit | edit source]
- Should accept most small foods such as small pellets or flake as well as live/frozen foods like brine shrimp.
Feeding regime[edit | edit source]
- Feed once or twice a day.
Environment specifics[edit | edit source]
- Soft and acidic water are best for them. Keep ammonia and nitrite at 0, and nitrates less than 10.
Pictures[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )