Agile Chromis (Chromis agilis)
From The Aquarium Wiki
114 Litres (30 US G.)
6.4-7.6cm (2.5-3 ")
8.1 - 8.4
22.2-25.6°C (72 -78 °F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Indo-Pacific: East Africa to the Hawaiian and Pitcairn islands, north to the Ogasawara Islands, south to the Great Barrier Reef and New Caledonia. Primarily around oceanic islands.
- Not sexually dimorphic
- The diet should be varied and consist of meaty items, herbivore flakes, and frozen preparations. Vitamin-enriched foods may also help to preserve body coloration.
- Fish-only, or reef tank will suffice
- Typical Chromis behaviour
- An orange fish with a black occelus on the pectoral base
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )