Knight Goby (Stigmatogobius sadanundio)
From The Aquarium Wiki
114 Litres (30 US G.)
8.9-10.2cm (3.5-4 ")
7.0 - 8.5
20 -26 °C (68-78.8°F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Knight Goby, Fan Dance Goby
- The males of this species have larger fins while the females are smaller and coloured light yellow.
- A generally peaceful fish provided tank mates are not small enough to be considered food. Best kept with larger robust yet peaceful fish which prefer brackish or hard alkaline water such as Archerfish or Chromides.
- They will eat all insects, small fish , shrimp, mussels, snails, etc. Should also accept dry foods.
- Feed once or twice a day.
- Does best in a brackish set up, although it can do well in hard, alkaline freshwater also.
- Knight Gobys are generally peaceful but can have unpredictable temperaments. Best kept as the only bottom dwelling fish.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )