Green Phantom Pleco (Hemiancistrus subviridis)
From The Aquarium Wiki
Green Phantom Pleco
76 Litres (20 US G.)
17.8-19.1cm (7-7.5 ")
6.0 - 7.8
22 -25 °C (71.6-77°F)
- Green Phantom Pleco, Green Pleco, Lemon Spotted Green Pleco, L200
Sexing[edit | edit source]
- Mature females will be more plump than males.
Tank compatibility[edit | edit source]
- A relatively peaceful Pleco that is suitable for most medium-sized community set ups.
Diet[edit | edit source]
- This fish will eat algae, but should be supplemented with sinking wafers and pellets as well as blanched vegetables.
Feeding regime[edit | edit source]
- Feed once or twice a day.
Environment specifics[edit | edit source]
- This fish prefers a strong current within the tank and with large, and vertical, rock décor. Bogwood and plants are not necessary.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
- A peaceful Pleco that will spend a lot of its time within the strongest current on rock work.
Identification[edit | edit source]
- An attractive Pleco which is a muted blue-green to yellow-green in colour, giving it its common name, it has small yellow spots across the head and back, and the fins are green-yellow and translucent in colour. This may be the same species as L128.
Pictures[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )