From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
|Nemenzophyllia (Fox Coral)|
|Required Lighting||Low/Medium 80 to 150 Par|
|Coloration||Pearly white/ grey/ purple/ pink|
- Fox Coral, Jasmine Coral, Ridge Coral
- Sandbed, Low, Middle of tank.
- Photosynthetic and filter feeder.
- A weekly broadcast feeding of plankton, or reef food should suffice.
- Thrives in higher nitrate conditions. Will also do well under many of the same conditions that a Bubble Coral will do well under.
- Has toxic sting, keep other corals that you value away.
- Calcified under skeleton, pillowy ruffly body with mouths in at the core.