Yellowtail Rasbora (Rasbora tornieri)
From The Aquarium Wiki
(Redirected from Goldstripe Rasbora)
95 Litres (25 US G.)
15-17 cm (5.9-6.7")
6.5 - 7.5
22.2-25.6°C (72 -78 °F)
- Yellowtail Rasbora, Goldstripe Rasbora, Golden Stripe Rasbora
Sexing[edit | edit source]
- Males are smaller with more red hints in the stomach area.
Tank compatibility[edit | edit source]
- May be aggressive towards smaller tank mates. Would work in a larger tank with the larger species of Danios or Barbs.
Diet[edit | edit source]
Environment specifics[edit | edit source]
- Needs plenty of lateral open swimming space, prefers a planted tank.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
- An exceptionally active fish.
Identification[edit | edit source]
- An elongate fish built for speed, has a slender yellow horizontal lateral line on a relatively colourless base, some hints of red, the tail has a thick yellow band tipped by a broad black margin.
Pictures[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )