Bicolour Pseudochromis (Pseudochromis paccagnella)
From The Aquarium Wiki
(Redirected from Bicolour Pseudochromis)
114 Litres (30 US G.)
6.4-7.6cm (2.5-3 ")
8.1 - 8.5
22.2-25.6°C (72 -78 °F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Bicolour Pseudochromis, Bicolour Dottyback, Royal Dottyback, False Gramma
Additional scientific names
- Pictichromis paccagnellae
- Females are slightly more slender than males. Not much is known about their reproduction.
- Can be aggressive and territorial, keep one per tank. Keep with larger fish such as Tangs, and larger Clownfish. Smaller mild-tempered fish are liable to be attacked and bullied by this fish.
- An aggressive and territorial fish despite it's small size.
- Not to be confused with the more peaceful Royal Gramma, similar in colour pattern, however this fish has a straight line dividing the two colours, where as the Basslet fades into one another.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )