how much per gallon do you use to raise the Ph 0.5?
You didn't leave your name....
Hard to say, a lot depends on your existing KH of the water.
To raise the KH without raising the GH, add sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3), commonly known as baking soda.
1/2 teaspoon per 100 Liters raises the KH by about 1 dH. Sodium bicarbonate drives the pH towards an equilibrium value of 8.2.
So try half this dosage if your KH is low. :-)
--Quatermass 16:10, 29 January 2007 (CST)
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
- In Calcium carbonate on 2011-03-22 03:18:10, 404 Not Found
- In Calcium carbonate on 2011-03-23 01:10:09, 404 Not Found
- In Calcium carbonate on 2011-03-25 01:18:36, 404 Not Found
- In Calcium carbonate on 2011-08-09 02:03:53, 404 Not Found
- In Calcium carbonate on 2011-08-12 09:54:29, 404 Not Found
- In Sodium bicarbonate on 2011-08-12 12:17:55, 404 Not Found
--PsiPro bot 07:17, 12 August 2011 (CDT)