White Lip Triggerfish (Sufflamen chrysopterum)
From The Aquarium Wiki
White Lip Triggerfish
492 Litres (130 US G.)
22.9-25.4cm (9-10 ")
8.1 - 8.4
22.2-25.6°C (72 -78 °F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- White Lip Triggerfish, Halfmoon Triggerfish, Whitetail Triggerfish
Tank compatibility[edit | edit source]
- An aggressive fish, must only be kept with aggressive or semi-aggressive fish the same size or larger.
Diet[edit | edit source]
- This fish is a carnivore and will eat a variety of meaty foods such as fish, scallops and shrimp.
Feeding regime[edit | edit source]
- Feed twice a day. Can be taught to hand feed, but be careful, this fish will bite!
Environment specifics[edit | edit source]
- Requires a large and spacious tank. Not really reef safe, will rearrange it's tank.
Pictures[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )