Kuiper's Loach (Nemacheilus selangoricus)
From The Aquarium Wiki
57 Litres (15 US G.)
5-6 cm (2-2.4")
6.5 - 7.0
23 -25 °C (73.4-77°F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Kuiper's Loach, Fighting Loach
- Peaceful, but sometimes fights with it's own species.
- They're accepting of most foods, and will sometimes cause a feeding "frenzy".
- Feed once or twice a day.
- They prefer flowing water, and it must be well oxygenated.
- Their fighting usually consists of them lying side by side, pushing one another as a trial of strength. They primarily stay on the bottom of the tank, and enjoy digging.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )