From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
Alternative names[edit | edit source]
- Stylo, Cat's Paw, Club Finger.
Tank compatibility[edit | edit source]
- A peaceful coral that should not be kept with fish or invertebrates that may nip it, nor with any other corals that may sting it with their long sweeping tentacles.
Diet[edit | edit source]
- This coral contains the symbiotic algae zooxanthellae from which it receives the majority of its nutritional requirements through photosynthesis. It generally does not require any supplemental feedings but may pick up any other micro-plankton or foods designed for other tank invertebrates.
Environment Specifics[edit | edit source]
- This coral does best in an established tank. It prefers a high water current and a moderate light level (200 to 350PAR), so does best in the middle to upper regions of the tank depending on the lighting. Needs stable water parameters to thrive, and adiquate calcium to grow. One of the easyest SPS to keep.
Identification[edit | edit source]
- A SPS coral that many thick rounded branches with small colored polyps all over its branches.