Knight Goby (Stigmatogobius sadanundio)
From The Aquarium Wiki
(Redirected from Knight Goby)
114 Litres (30 US G.)
8.9-10.2cm (3.5-4 ")
7.0 - 8.5
20 -26 °C (68-78.8°F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Knight Goby, Fan Dance Goby
Sexing[edit | edit source]
- The males of this species have larger fins while the females are smaller and coloured light yellow.
Tank compatibility[edit | edit source]
- A generally peaceful fish provided tank mates are not small enough to be considered food. Best kept with larger robust yet peaceful fish which prefer brackish or hard alkaline water such as Archerfish or Chromides.
Diet[edit | edit source]
- They will eat all insects, small fish , shrimp, mussels, snails, etc. Should also accept dry foods.
Feeding regime[edit | edit source]
- Feed once or twice a day.
Environment specifics[edit | edit source]
- Does best in a brackish set up, although it can do well in hard, alkaline freshwater also.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
- Knight Gobys are generally peaceful but can have unpredictable temperaments. Best kept as the only bottom dwelling fish.
Pictures[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )