Dwarf Stonebasher (Pollimyrus castelnaui)
From The Aquarium Wiki
(Redirected from Baby Roundhead Whale)
170 Litres (45 US G.)
6.4-7.6cm (2.5-3 ")
6.5 - 7.5
23.9-25.6°C (75 -78 °F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Dwarf Stonebasher, Baby Whale, Baby Roundhead Whale
Additional scientific names
- Marcusenius castelnaui
Sexing[edit | edit source]
- This fish cannot be visually sexed.
Tank compatibility[edit | edit source]
- This fish will be territorial towards it's own kind and other similar Mormyrids. Will otherwise be peaceful towards tank mates. Do not keep with with very small fish nor with aggressive fish.
Diet[edit | edit source]
Feeding regime[edit | edit source]
- Feed once or twice a day.
Environment specifics[edit | edit source]
- Fairly adaptable to water types as long as extremes are avoided. Prefers dense vegetation.
Pictures[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )