Difference between revisions of "Actinia equina"
From The Aquarium Wiki
(clean up, replaced: food_live = 1 → food_live = Yes, food_other = 1 → food_other = Yes)
|Line 58:||Line 58:|
Revision as of 03:24, 9 September 2018
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Beadlet Anemone, Red Anemone
- This anemone can be territorial towards other anemones and sting both other anemones and soft corals. It can eat small fish and inverts also. Keep this anemone with caution.
- Carnivore: shrimps, fish, crabs and other small creatures it can catch, it also needs light to produce zooxanthellae.
- Two to three times a week in captivity. In the wild it catches it food in the tidal zone.
- Shore and tidal zone, rocky substrate, and on stones in the literal zone.
- Generally peaceful, but might sting other small corals and catch small fish and crayfish and eat them.
- Red body and tentacles, with blue knobs around the mouth.