Chipokae Mbuna (Melanochromis chipokae)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
208,197.648 mL 208.2 Litres (55 US G.)
4.724 in 10-12 cm (3.9-4.7")
7.3 - 8.5
534.87 °R 299.15 K
538.47 °R24 -26 °C (75.2-78.8°F)
- Chipokae Mbuna, Malawi Pike Cichlid
- Adult males are black with blue with yellow on the tail while females are yellow and black.
- These are very aggressive Mbuna Cichlids. It is best to keep one male with several females in a species tanks. Two males will fight.
- More detail on diet...
- How often to feed, etc.
- They are cave dwellers so numerous shelves,caves and or hiding places are recommended.
- These fish mainly occupy the middle/bottom of the tank and will occupy caves here.
- How to id the animal.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )