Blonde Orangespine Unicornfish (Naso elegans)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
Blonde Orangespine Unicornfish
567,811.767 mL 567.8 Litres (150 US G.)
18.11 in 40-46 cm (15.7-18.1")
1.020 - 1.025
8.1 - 8.4
531.67 °R 298.706 K
537.67 °R22.2-25.6°C (72 -78 °F)
- Blonde Naso Tang, Elegant Unicornfish, Blonde Orangespine Unicornfish, Indian Orangespine Unicornfish
- Though N.elegans is generally peaceful, it may have compatibility issues with other Tangs. Exercise caution when adding multiple tangs to your aquarium.
- Though Naso Tangs will readily accept meaty foods in the home aquarium, They need to have algae in their diets. Feed them some greens a few times a week to keep them at optimal health.
- Naso Tangs need to be fed a one or more times a day.
- Very similar in shape and colour to the Naso lituratus, and some believe them to be the same species. The primary difference being the yellow dorsal fin on the N.elegans and whereas the N.lituratus is found in the Western and Central Pacific, the N.elegans is found in the Red Sea and Indian Ocean.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )