Creole Topminnow (Girardinus creolus)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
56,781.177 mL 56.8 Litres (15 US G.)
1.732 in 4-4.4 cm (1.6-1.7")
6.0 - 8.0
531.27 °R 299.15 K
538.47 °R22 -26 °C (71.6-78.8°F)
- Creole Topminnow, Creole Livebearer
- Toxus riddlei, Toxus serripenis, Girardinus serripenis
- Males have a large gonopodium. Mature females will be larger than males.
- Creole Topminnows will do well with other livebearing species and most community fish provided they are kept in cooler conditions. They should be kept in groups of their own kind, in the typical livebearer ratio of 1 male per 2-3 females.
- Should accept most food including small pellet and flake food as well as live/frozen food like brine shrimp.
- Feed once or twice a day.
- Girardinus creolus is peaceful and is best kept with other small fish.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )