Truncate Coralfish (Chelmonops truncatus)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
567,811.767 mL 567.8 Litres (150 US G.)
8.661 in 20-22 cm (7.9-8.7")
1.020 - 1.025
8.2 - 8.4
531.67 °R 298.706 K
537.67 °R22.2-25.6°C (72 -78 °F)
- Truncate Coralfish, Eastern Talma
- This fish is endemic to the Indonesian West Pacific around Australia.
- Top, Middle or Bottom feeder?
- In the wild these fish will feed on algae as well as various small invertebrates.
- How often to feed, etc.
- Adult Truncate Coralfish can typically be found in pairs.
- How to id the animal.
- ↑ Steene, R.C., 1978. Butterfly and angelfishes of the world. A.H. & A.W. Reed Pty Ltd., Australia. vol. 1. 144 p.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )