Blue-Legged Hermit Crab (Clibanarius tricolor)
From The Aquarium Wiki
Blue-Legged Hermit Crab
1.023 - 1.025
8.1 - 8.4
This animal is available captive bred
- Blue-Legged Hermit Crab, Blue Leg Hermit Crab
- Requires close examination.
- Mixes well with most tank mates. Be wary keeping with snails.
- Omnivorous, will eat fish food leftovers, fish wastes, and will sift the substrate for foodstuff. Feed them algae if food is scarce for them to find.
- Reef tanks will suffice.
- It is blue, and unlike other hermit crabs, both arms are equal sized.