Dwarf Zebra Hermit Crab (Calcinus laevimanus)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
Dwarf Zebra Hermit Crab
1.020 - 1.025
8.2 - 8.4
- Dwarf Zebra Hermit Crab, Hawaiian Reef Hermit Crab, Left-Handed Hermit Crab
- Requires close examination
- Will not bother fish tankmates, but may prey on snails for their shells.
- Will eat many kinds of algae, including red slime algae. If there's not enough algae present, supplement with dried seaweed.
- Reef tank.
- A small hermit. The lower half of its eye stalk is blue, and the upper half, orange. The legs are striking with black and white banding.