Orangefin Anemonefish (Amphiprion chrysopterus)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
132,489.412 mL 132.5 Litres (35 US G.)
6.693 in 15-17 cm (5.9-6.7")
1.020 - 1.025
8.2 - 8.5
534.67 °R 298.706 K
537.67 °R23.9-25.6°C (75 -78 °F)
This animal is available captive bred
- Orangefin Anemonefish, Orange-Finned Clownfish, Bluestripe Clownfish, Two-Banded Anemonefish
- This clownfish is typically aggressive towards other Clownfish in a tank. Due to this face the fish should not be housed in a tank less then 113.6 Litres (30 US G.) or with another Clownfish.
- More detail on diet...
- How often to feed, etc.
- A host anemone is not required however Entacmaea quadricolor, Heteractis crispa, or a bulb anemone will help the fish to acclimate.
- Aggressive towards other Clownfish.
- This fish has a reddish brown base colour with two light blue stripes running vertical down its body. One strip is typically behind its eye and the other down the middle of its body. Additionally the tail typically looks light blue.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )